Please help me not lose my JB on Iphone 5
On my sprint account swapped 2 phones around and now the Iphone has a different number. I tried resetting the network settings only but its not activating on the other number on my account. It still has the old phone number attached to the phone. The sprint rep said I would probably need to to a full reset so it can activate again.
Is there a way to force activation without a wipe? If not what is the process I should take when wiping the phone - Do a restore through Itunes, or manually wipe from the phone itself? I seem to remember when upgrading the early jailbreak that itunes didn't like when I tried to do a restore backup on a jailbroken phone and made me upgrade from 6.11 to 6.12.
- 04-22-2013, 08:19 PM #2
- 04-23-2013, 12:00 PM #3
- 04-23-2013, 12:38 PM #4
- 04-24-2013, 10:10 AM #5
- 04-24-2013, 01:22 PM #6iMore Expert
- 863 Posts
- iOS Version
- 04-24-2013, 01:25 PM #7
- By jack1980 in forum iPhone 3G ForumReplies: 3Last Post: 06-25-2013, 04:48 AM
- By srinip in forum iTunesReplies: 8Last Post: 10-30-2009, 03:49 AM
- By Tana in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2009, 02:01 PM
- By EnterpriseGlobe in forum iPhone 4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-27-2009, 09:43 AM
- By Kyleshankles in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-21-2009, 11:50 PM