How to install .app file???
I have a .app file I would like to install to my jailbroken iPhone. I had to extract it from the .deb file because it was included with another package (AppList) and I couldn't install it because i already have it installed. I saw a post elsewhere that said put is it in "/Application/" folder. Do I have to create a folder for it to go in? Do I just put it in that folder? What do I do with this file? Could someone please clarify this for me, i'm still a total noob.
Thanx For Your Time,
- 02-25-2013, 08:48 AM #2
- 02-25-2013, 10:09 AM #3
- 02-25-2013, 11:31 AM #4
- By tomylu in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2012, 09:54 AM
- By cheekugr8 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 7Last Post: 02-21-2011, 03:28 AM
- By yoursalways99 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-21-2009, 05:26 PM
- By pawl in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 08-20-2009, 10:31 AM
- By Adam in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-30-2008, 05:29 PM