Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 02-21-2013, 09:36 AM #2iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: 3gs no service error..nothing i do is working..help please!!!!!!!!!!!
When you restored on later times, did you preserve the baseband of the phone? if you didnt, then you will need to downgrade to the ipad's baseband and then make a custom IPSW and then restore 6.2.1 again. Once done, jailbreak using evasi0n. This will install cydia. From cydia, install ultrasn0w 1.2.8
Reboot your phone and see if anything works...
- By koopsy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2012, 10:08 AM
- By born2njoy in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-07-2012, 03:23 AM
- By born2njoy in forum iPhone 3GS ForumReplies: 2Last Post: 01-03-2012, 04:59 AM
- By BradM73 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-10-2011, 07:17 AM
- By angel505 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 11Last Post: 09-11-2009, 04:22 AM