Find My Phone not working after jailbreaking with evasi0n on 6.1

LouisCameron

Nov 4, 2010
Visit site
Anyone else experiencing this? iPhone 4 on Verizon and iPad 2, both showing up offline after jailbreaking on 6.1 with evasi0n (1.1 on the iPhone and 1.2 on the iPad). Am I missing something? :confused:

pytsteph

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Same thing is happening over here. I made sure that all notifications were on, as well as location services and everything in the iCloud settings. I Jail Broke recently with the iOS 6.1.1 update/upgrade (all restored from scratch).

Unsure what the issue is. Any help is appreciated! :)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
Is jail breaking really that good that it would be worth these issues I see so many posting? Serious question here as I have never tried it. Nor does it seem worth the hassle.

pytsteph

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Is jail breaking really that good that it would be worth these issues I see so many posting? Serious question here as I have never tried it. Nor does it seem worth the hassle.

I think it just depends on the geek inside all of us. While on the topic ;), I rebooted and solved the issue! :)

John Yester

Moderator Team Leader
Ambassador
May 23, 2012
Visit site
I think it just depends on the geek inside all of us. While on the topic ;), I rebooted and solved the issue! :)

Ya I guess more options. But options and issues to go along. But is it worth dealing with. There has to be a cut off point for being a geek or just getting pissed about our phones not working.

Still not sure to try it.

rdiddy_25

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site

Jailbreaks have become so "idiot proof" with one click jb's that EVERYONE is doing it and NOT taking the time to read and research anything before trying or doing it. Hence the hundreds of threads daily with the same issues. Makes me kind of miss the 2G/3G jailbreaks that took time and knowledge to do. Made u do ur homework cause if not u ended up with a VERY expensive paperweight. Just my $0.02. BTW, been jail breaking since day 1 and loving ever minute of it

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
Ya I guess more options. But options and issues to go along. But is it worth dealing with. There has to be a cut off point for being a geek or just getting pissed about our phones not working.

Still not sure to try it.

I have to agree with you. Ever since the jailbreak came out it seems like 75% of new forum posts are "I am jailbroken and now this is wrong" I have have been using the iPhone for 3 years now and I love the stability of the os. As much as some of the tweaks look cool IMO its not worth the aggravation.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2