Gridlock Causing Crashes?

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Is it just me? I have downloaded iFile, Winterboard, Activator, NCSettings, and biteSMS. When I download Gridlock, I go into Safe Mode.

Anyone else having this issue?

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
Is it just me? I have downloaded iFile, Winterboard, Activator, NCSettings, and biteSMS. When I download Gridlock, I go into Safe Mode.

Anyone else having this issue?

if you dont install gridlock, everyhting is fine??
possibly gridlock isnt compatible yet with ios6. have you checked the google doc for compatability?

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, without Gridlock everything works fine. Lemme double check the compatibility in that document. I thought it was good.

lomenciad

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I had this issue with activator. I know that sounds weird and I know that apparently others aren't having the problem, but it seems to be activator for me.

tourstagefan

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I love Gridlock, but also noticed that it caused the phone to crash, so removed it for now. I really hope that the devs resolve the iOS6 compatibility issue, it really helps customize your screens.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I removed Activator and reinstalled Gridlock. It still caused it to crash. Are there any other solid alternatives to Gridlock?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
are any of you guys on iPhone 5? When I tried to install it said it wasn't compatible with iPhone 5 which was a major bummer for me.

iKev

Jan 21, 2012
Visit site
Oh. Yeah, I am. However, it downloaded fine.

That's a bummer. Hopefully they'll get it up to speed soon.

SlickVic

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Gridlock, and Removebackground/activator were causing issues. Bitesms was also going into safe mode but they say the new release fixed it. Anyone know if they updated activator or gridlock yet? Thanks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2