Stuck after rebooting after jailbreak

Stax

May 10, 2012
Visit site
Hi I got an iPod 4G on iOS 5.1.1
I tried to jailbreak it with redsn0w and it seemd to work well until i saw the app Cydia in white and I tried to reboot my iPod. It stucked on a black screen and when i want to boot it from redsnow because it's a tethered it doesn't recognize my iPod. I tried to change my USB cable but it doesnt work.(I think my iPod is stuck on DFU mode too.)
I tried to install TinyUmbrella and then I saw that TU doesn't recognize my iPod too! Only iTunes does it and it saw it on a "recuparation mode". When i try to restore it cames an 1601 error and when i try to restore it with an other firmware i got an 3194 error.
I tried all the tutorial to fix 'em all over the internet(I think aswell) like delete the two lines in my Windows>system32>drivers>ect>Hosts and it doesn't worked. I tried too to get iReb and it doesn't work too.......

So my iPod is stuck on a black screen and I don't know what to do, can someone help me? And if there is an other option than restore my iPod I would love that!!
Sorry for me bad english, I'm french :)

Have a good day, Stax.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I haven't gone to 5.1.1 yet, but did you select the 5.1 (or 5.0.1, can't recall which one was it) firmware before doing a Just Boot?

Stax

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I got the redsn0w_win_0.9.10b8b and it's for 5.1.1, so yes I choose it for Just Boot but redsnow doesnt recognize it anymore so i get the error: Usb communication problem.

joe_fresh

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
I got the redsn0w_win_0.9.10b8b and it's for 5.1.1, so yes I choose it for Just Boot but redsnow doesnt recognize it anymore so i get the error: Usb communication problem.

What version of windows are you running? I had the same issue but found on my system win 7 home pro 64 bit, there is a program that runs in the background called cyberlink media espresso that locked up the usb ports. I had to shut that down in order to finish my jb. If you are running a different version of windows check your task bar to see if anything is running in the background, by closing all things out

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I thought 1601 is cuz of your host files are pointing wrong .. Uncheck the box in tiny umbrella

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk