Looking for more apps to enhance my iphone

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Ok so looking for some apps to perform some (not so basic?) things.

1) Any apps that let me edit the phone's dictionary? I know the phone "memorizes" certain words, but there's other that change automatically that I don't want to, and some (mistyped) words that I would like to change automatically but don't. Any suggestions?

2) I know that if you "double click" the home key, a play/pause/skip/adjust volume control appears, any apps that adjust this to show the track's progress in addition to the current set up?

3) I have problem getting service in some basements, where I can get on a wifi network though. An apps that somehow allow me to receive text via the wifi network?

Let me know! Thanks!

YoungChrisG#IM

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
Ok so looking for some apps to perform some (not so basic?) things.

1) Any apps that let me edit the phone's dictionary? I know the phone "memorizes" certain words, but there's other that change automatically that I don't want to, and some (mistyped) words that I would like to change automatically but don't. Any suggestions?

2) I know that if you "double click" the home key, a play/pause/skip/adjust volume control appears, any apps that adjust this to show the track's progress in addition to the current set up?

3) I have problem getting service in some basements, where I can get on a wifi network though. An apps that somehow allow me to receive text via the wifi network?

Let me know! Thanks!

In regards to your first question, I use ManualCorrect Pro. It's freaking awsome!
As far as 2 and 3 I haven't seen anything for that. But I use Activator and assign my track skipping and pause functions to pause when I press both the volume up and down at the same time, skip to next track by holding the volume up, and restart track/go back a track by holding the volume down,.

rosenstar

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
In regards to your first question, I use ManualCorrect Pro. It's freaking awsome!
As far as 2 and 3 I haven't seen anything for that. But I use Activator and assign my track skipping and pause functions to pause when I press both the volume up and down at the same time, skip to next track by holding the volume up, and restart track/go back a track by holding the volume down,.

cool stuff, thanks!

vietalogy

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site

Man manualcorrect is awesome thanks.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77