Question headphone for iphone (wired - lightning)

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Hello

Anyone can recommend me lightning wired headphone for my iphone ?
i'm looking for the in-ear wired headphone. I don't like the rubber head (I don't know what it called) because my ear can't adjust to the air pressure. Apple earphone (classic head) is the most suitable one, but i'm wondering whether there're any options out there

No need for super sound quality. But I need for good quality for phonecall (the speaker and the external sound reduction for the speaker)

thank you

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site
What about Apple Earbuds?

1681823568131.png

EarPods with Lightning Connector

1681823716614.png

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
Reactions: Annie_M

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
i bought airpods 1st generation before, and i can't stand the battery life, and now it completely drainned, so I think wireless not suit me or my usage

That’s why I mentioned AirPods 2 or 3 which should be fine if all you are going to do is use it for phone calls, since they charge in the case when you are not using them.

If you want a wired headset just do a search for lightning headphones, unfortunately most have moved on to AirPods.

EdwinG

Ambassador
Mar 10, 2012
Visit site
I would go for the EarPods with Lightning connector for now, or something in that price range.

The reason is fairly simple: Apple is required by EU law (and there is a forthcoming Canadian law as well, there’s indications in the last federal budget that they’re looking at it) to go with a standardized USB connector on the device. In other words, there is USB type C in Apple mobile device future.

Hendri Hendri

Feb 1, 2015
Visit site
That’s why I mentioned AirPods 2 or 3 which should be fine if all you are going to do is use it for phone calls, since they charge in the case when you are not using them.

If you want a wired headset just do a search for lightning headphones, unfortunately most have moved on to AirPods.
quite traumatized with the 1st gen
is the 2nd and 3rd better for battery usage ?
how about the battery life ? ( I mean how many years will the battery last before drained)

thx

FFR

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
quite traumatized with the 1st gen
is the 2nd and 3rd better for battery usage ?
how about the battery life ? ( I mean how many years will the battery last before drained)

thx

2 and third gen have improved battery life. I believe it’s 6 hours continuous use with about 30 hours with the case. If you use one headphone at a time that’s about 12 hours. Although don’t know anyone who would be on a call for 6 to twelve hours at a time.

5 min top up in the case gives you an hour. It’s a literal no brainer.

A couple of years, much longer than what you would get with the headphones since apple is rumored to be switching to usb c.

Don’t really know anyone that went back to wired after having used AirPods. Do what feels right.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77