making app

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
I would like to put an app on my iPhone4 like the "utilities" app that came on the phone. One that i can put all my Cydia icons into. I don't want to download Adobe Photoshop for a one time deal, besides, i don't know how to even use Adobe Photoshop. If there's an easier way, i sure would appreciate somebody telling me what that is. Thanks.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Are you on a Mac or PC? If you're on a Mac there is an app called IMG2Icons which will turn and picture into an icon. You could also try GIMP which I've heard is a free photoshop alternative. Also like BLiNK I'm confused because what you're talking about is a folder but you refer to the Settings app so not sure what you mean?

anon(631531)

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
On the iPhone4 there is an icon "utilities". When you tap it, it opens up with clock, calculator, compass, and voice memos inside. You can also add more icons into the utilities icon. You can also re-name it if you like. I don't know the correct terminology for this type of icon, so i'll call it supericon. I'd like to make another one to add all of my Cydia related icons into it and save space. I'm not very savvy with Photoshop type stuff, so a simple way of doing this would work best for me. Maybe i can just download another "utilities" icon, empty it, re-name it, and i'm good to go. I do have a Mac, so if it's something easy, i should be able to handle it. Thanks.

pendragyn

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
On the iPhone4 there is an icon "utilities". When you tap it, it opens up with clock, calculator, compass, and voice memos inside. You can also add more icons into the utilities icon. You can also re-name it if you like. I don't know the correct terminology for this type of icon, so i'll call it supericon. I'd like to make another one to add all of my Cydia related icons into it and save space. I'm not very savvy with Photoshop type stuff, so a simple way of doing this would work best for me. Maybe i can just download another "utilities" icon, empty it, re-name it, and i'm good to go. I do have a Mac, so if it's something easy, i should be able to handle it. Thanks.

This is just a folder. You can easily create more by dragging one icon on top of another icon.

Reactions: anon(631531)

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
so like this for example? below my utilities folder?

just like Hank described this can be done and you can name the folder to whatever you wish :)

21pvdl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: anon(631531)

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77