Can't dowload Blackra1n anymore

Dirty_K

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I've had my touch 3G jailbroken for a while. My laptop was stolen the last week though and I let the battery run down on my ipod. So I have to re-jailbreak it.

Normally this isn't a problem, except I don't have the blackra1n program on my new computer, and when I try to download it it says this application has failed to start because ASL.dll was not found.

All the info I can find is if you already have blackra1n on your computer - where you drag the icon in to your apple support files.

I really don't want to have to restore my ipod. Can anyone help me out??

merceken

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I've had my touch 3G jailbroken for a while. My laptop was stolen the last week though and I let the battery run down on my ipod. So I have to re-jailbreak it.

Normally this isn't a problem, except I don't have the blackra1n program on my new computer, and when I try to download it it says this application has failed to start because ASL.dll was not found.

All the info I can find is if you already have blackra1n on your computer - where you drag the icon in to your apple support files.

I really don't want to have to restore my ipod. Can anyone help me out??

Do you mean cannot run Blackra1n?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
At this point, don't bother (there's an iTunes fix for Blackra1n). Just go get Spirit. If you missed all the news about that, check out TiPb's front page.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2