Newer 3gs JAilbreak question

willthetech

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Ok so i have a newer iphone and i know that if i jailbreak i have to tether the darn thing, for all of you guys that have a newer jailbreak phone, do you have to retart your phone often? meaning like random restarts or crashing. I am cocerned that it will happen when i need it the most.

willthetech

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Really no one is going to share their personal expiriences? seriusly dont know what "Alli" is talking about me asking this question before.

Greenchunks

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Really no one is going to share their personal expiriences? seriusly dont know what "Alli" is talking about me asking this question before.

I very rarely have to restart. The three Times I have had to restart in the last 6-7 weeks were a result of the following.
1: I reset my network settings during one of AT&T's data outages to try and fix the problem, not realizing it resets the phone.
2. I tried to launch a download of an APPstore app via a link in an older version ("Click here to upgrade!") which for some reason cause the phone to restart.
3. I was uninstalling a cracked application which had not properly installed and it froze right after it tried to restart the springboard.

All three times, I simply connected the iphone to my computer and re-jailbroke with no issues in a couple of minutes. 2 of those three times were clearly my fault the phone restarted. So no, I don't find that I restart all that often.

willthetech

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Thanks! i have my kids most of the time with me in the cars and i want to make sure my phone does not fail, i guess i can always have my laptop with me.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2