Triple-Click home button for Spotlight

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone come across a jailbreak app that will let you do this? I just downloaded Universal Search and I LOVE spotlight now. I just wish I could triple-click to get there quicker (double-click is what I use for phone favorites). Anyone know if this is possible??

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
yea, but it's not as quick as a triple-click. you'd think apple (or jailbreakers) would give you some more choices for the triple-click. Right now it's just for voiceover, white on black, and that stuff. Is there not some jailbreak app out there for triple-clicks? I know there's some that add options to the double-click....

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
sliding your finger to the left is WAY faster than a triple click.

Not if you're surfing around Safari or in some other app. I just love how quickly I can reach my Phone Favorites with a double-click of the home button, no matter where I am or what I'm doing on the phone. Adding a triple-click option would only extend this functionality.

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
Universal Search allows you to access google maps, image search, imdb search, wikipedia, espn, and a whole bunch of other stuff thru Spotlight. It works really well and is very seamless.

nbj622

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
ya i would love the triple click as well.

they should add the option under SETTINGS->HOME

currently you can set your DOUBLE-CLICK

there should be an option for TRIPLE CLICK and SINGLECLICK HOLD

that would make the home button way more versatile.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2