Triple-Click home button for Spotlight

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
Has anyone come across a jailbreak app that will let you do this? I just downloaded Universal Search and I LOVE spotlight now. I just wish I could triple-click to get there quicker (double-click is what I use for phone favorites). Anyone know if this is possible??

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
yea, but it's not as quick as a triple-click. you'd think apple (or jailbreakers) would give you some more choices for the triple-click. Right now it's just for voiceover, white on black, and that stuff. Is there not some jailbreak app out there for triple-clicks? I know there's some that add options to the double-click....

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
sliding your finger to the left is WAY faster than a triple click.

Not if you're surfing around Safari or in some other app. I just love how quickly I can reach my Phone Favorites with a double-click of the home button, no matter where I am or what I'm doing on the phone. Adding a triple-click option would only extend this functionality.

mwg3c

Dec 16, 2008
Visit site
Universal Search allows you to access google maps, image search, imdb search, wikipedia, espn, and a whole bunch of other stuff thru Spotlight. It works really well and is very seamless.

nbj622

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
ya i would love the triple click as well.

they should add the option under SETTINGS->HOME

currently you can set your DOUBLE-CLICK

there should be an option for TRIPLE CLICK and SINGLECLICK HOLD

that would make the home button way more versatile.