How do I add my wife's phone to my Account
When we got our first iPhones 3 years ago I was unaware that you could have more than one device on an iTunes account. I set my phone up with an acct and my wife set her phone up with a separate acct. At first this was not an issue because she was not downloading a lot of apps and most of her apps were free. Well now she has started to buy apps and some of the apps she is buying are ones I already own. I tried to change her iTunes login to mine but every time I try to make the change it gives me an error message saying...This email address is already in use by another account. What am I missing to make this change.
- 11-19-2012, 10:06 PM #2
Re: How do I add my wife's phone to my Account
on her phone, go to settings, iTunes & AppStore... then hit AppleID at the top, and sign out of the logged in AppleID, and then log in with yours.
- By gumbychic845 in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 02-05-2011, 03:49 PM
- By JrpKrft in forum iPhone 4Replies: 9Last Post: 09-17-2010, 10:07 AM
- By jjrs in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2009, 12:06 AM
- By IloveFood36 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 16Last Post: 07-23-2009, 07:53 AM
- By Shuckster in forum iPhone 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-06-2008, 06:54 AM