- 11-01-2012, 07:59 PM #2
- 11-01-2012, 08:05 PM #3
- 11-01-2012, 08:12 PM #4
- 11-01-2012, 11:08 PM #6
Do you delete old Apps from iTunes?
The only exception is if you have or in the future get one of those apps that Apple pulls from the store (such as those that have a hidden tethering Easter egg) or an app that has an update you don't like and you still have the older version. In either of those two cases, you should keep the app around on your computer because you won't be able to get it any other way.
- By supermanfos in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 05-22-2015, 12:07 PM
- By ptb127 in forum iPhone 4SReplies: 3Last Post: 09-13-2012, 11:34 AM
- By NegroNapoleon in forum iPhone 4Replies: 11Last Post: 09-13-2011, 10:40 PM
- By Tramain in forum Wallpapers & RingtonesReplies: 35Last Post: 01-29-2010, 12:08 PM
- By Fortinbras in forum iPhone 4Replies: 2Last Post: 01-17-2009, 10:24 AM