iPhone 3GS in Recovery Mode Loop (White Screen) after accidently updating (iTunes)

kevin35

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 3GS won't start up now cuz after I plugged it in and went on iTunes, I accidently hit the update button without even realizing and switched to my browser, then I saw that my iPhone was rebooting and I looked at iTunes and realized it was updating and I quickly unplugged my iPhone after it was at the iPhone logo with the loading bar loading at about 75%. After that, an error message popped up saying my iPhone is in recovery mode and I have to restore it to use it in iTunes. I didn't want to do that cuz I didn't want to lose all my stuff but after hours of trying to fix it I had enough, so I tried to restore it, But... An error message popped up saying it couldn't be restored or something. (Error message 3194). Please help! Plus, is there a solution that doesn't involve erasing all the data in my phone? If so, please show me that solution first and if nothing works, then just show me how I can fully restore it so I can at least use it again.

My iPhone 3GS won't start up now cuz after I plugged it in and went on iTunes, I accidently hit the update button without even realizing and switched to my browser, then I saw that my iPhone was rebooting and I looked at iTunes and realized it was updating and I quickly unplugged my iPhone after it was at the iPhone logo with the loading bar loading at about 75%. After that, an error message popped up saying my iPhone is in recovery mode and I have to restore it to use it in iTunes. I didn't want to do that cuz I didn't want to lose all my stuff but after hours of trying to fix it I had enough, so I tried to restore it, But... An error message popped up saying it couldn't be restored or something. (Error message 3194). Please help! Plus, is there a solution that doesn't involve erasing all the data in my phone? If so, please show me that solution first and if nothing works, then just show me how I can fully restore it so I can at least use it again.

Solutions I already tried:

Put in DFU Mode and restore.
Kick out of recovery mode with TinyUmbrella.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2