PacMan Game from Namco Games in iTunes Crashing

Mickyfin

Jul 3, 2010
nokiadna.com
Anyone else purchased PacMan from Namco in the App Store? It retails at ?2.99GBP, and although gameplay is fine, whenever I try and register an account, it refuses any username I enter, then when asked to enter a new username, it shows my email, and asks to log in, when I try to log in, the game exits.

There are several complaints on iTunes, in the reviews many people complaining that the app crashes a lot. Just wondered if there was anyone here.?

I have reported the problem, and been in touch with the developers, however, I personally was unable to get a refund because when you delete an app from both iphone and iTunes, whilst it allows you to download the app again for free (iTunes remembers you bought the app), when I tried to get a refund, the price is now showing ?0.00GPB because the last download was based on me already purchasing the app.

I have therefore decided to wait until Namco update the application, because surely with so many complaints they should act upon these, I mean at ?2.99 its not exactly a cheap game.

Thoughts?