Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes
    iMore Newbie

Default Baby Daddy

We're expecting our 2nd child next month. Sure would like to have an iPad2 to FaceTime w/my folks in FL.
    iPhone Nanite

A new iPhone 4s would be nice to have?
    iMore Intermediate

Global Posts
    1,169 Global Posts

Still would love to win a 3G-capable iPad 2. This way I could maintain a separate data plan that I could turn on and off as I needed it, instead of paying for iPhone tethering and losing my unlimited data.
    Co-Host On the iOSDocked Podcast
    PDA Lineage: Visor Deluxe, Visor Prism, Casio EM-500, Casio E-200, HP Jornada 568, IPAQ 1910,IPAQ 4150,Ipaq 2750 (with Moto Razr V3), Imate K-Jam,Treo 750,HTC Touch Cruise,HTC Touch Diamond,iPhone 3G 16GB,iPhone 3GS 16GB/WiFi Ipad 16GB,iPhone 4 32gb,iPhone 4s 32gb,iPhone 5, Ipad 3,iPhone 5S, Ipad Air
    iMore Nanite

Smile Help Kids

I would love this prize so that I can go out and get an iPad and donate it to a local elementary school for their after school program.
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    59 Global Posts

I'd like to win to buy an iPhone 4 or a couple of iPod touch that way I can more time with my iPad instead, today it's between my wife an daughter during the day.
    iPhone Beginner

Global Posts
    57 Global Posts

I would get an ipod touch for my girlfriend and myself so we could video chat and give my younger brother my old ipod and earphones so he can stop bugging to use it
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Default Yes...

I'm totally in... actually I've been in since the contest started but haven't been lucky. I hope I win this as a Christmas gift
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

Default Two iPod Touches for Two Kids

Both of my Boys love my 4S and my old 3GS so much that when it is time to go to bed, my youngest (turning 3) does NOT want to stop doing puzzles. They would love their own units.

Happy Holidays every one!
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts

I'd like a couple iPod touches to give to my brothers. They are always taking my iPhone, so they'd love some iOS fun of their own.

On an unrelated note, did you realize Katy Perry is on your giveaway banner?!
    iPhone Intermediate

iOS Version
    iOS5

I want a ipod touch cause I I can't use my iphone at work caused she's dock for music, that would free her up for proper time wasting at the job!
    "I'd give it all up, for just a little bit more"
    iPhone Nanite

Thumbs up week 3 - iPod Touch

I would love to win a couple touches: one for my mom and one for my son - then they could text and facetime to each other. Mom still has her archaic flip-phone and so the touch would really bring her up to date without actually having to chage her phone, besides, the touch (4th gen) is almost as wonderful as the iPhone 4
    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the ground each morning the devil says, "OH CRAP, SHE'S UP"!
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version

I'll be waiting for and buying an iPad 3 with my gift card pretty please?
    iPhone Nanite

Default Pick me!

I would love an iPhone 4S or iPad 2!!!
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    iOS Version
    iOS6

Default Why I should win..

I would be very grateful to win an iPad2 or iPhone 4S so I can run Garage band and Looptastic and help my underprivileged music students compose and make music. The inner city school I work for cannot fund such a project and I would love to help give these students a musical outlet.
    Last edited by iBrass; 12-16-2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: spelling error
    iPhone Intermediate

Global Posts
    186 Global Posts

an AppleTV for the 2nd TV and a low-end iPad for use around the house.
    iPad 2 WiFi 64 GB, Apple TV2, iPhone 4 32 GB
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    iOS Version

I would like two iPod Touches, one for each of my two kids (5 and 7), so that I could finally regain the use of my iPad. Whenever they are awake, it becomes "their's" and I need to wait until their bed time to use it again.
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

It would be a nice surprise to get my dad an iPad.
    iPhone Nanite

Hmmm...let's see...once again, because they're iOS devices, and they have no competition, and why wouldn't I want an ultra slim gaming, internet, etc. portable device?!?!?!?
    iMore Newbie

Global Posts
    1,070 Global Posts

Would love an ipad2 for work. it would make things soooooo much easier on me...
    iMore Nanite

Global Posts
    35 Global Posts

I would love to get another iPad 2 to replace the one I had to sell to pay the rent after getting laid off.
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    25 Global Posts

Default Apple TV Please

I am jonesing for an Apple TV....
    iPhone Nanite

Default Dream apple gear

I would love to put the apple money toward and iMac 27". I dreamed of buying one of those for two years!!!
    iPhone Nanite

I want it so I can get an iPad and stand on the street corner to help the average US citizen walking down the street navigate to where they want to go. I personally believe, that U.S. Americans,
    are unable to do get places because they can't read maps, because uh, some, people out there, in our nation dont have maps. and uh
    I believe that our education like such as in South Africa, and the Iraq,
    everywhere like such asand, I believe they should uh, our education over here,
    in the U.S. should help the U.S. or should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and Asian countries so we will be able to build up our future, for us.

In conclusion, me getting a gift certificate to get an iPad would help level the playing field for the US and make us technologically competitive once again.
    iPhone Nanite

iOS Version
    3G

I would love an iPhone 4S! I am a photographer but don't always have my camera with me. My iPhone 3G takes awful photos and a 4S could be used as a substitute camera. As they say "the best camera is the one you have with you!"
    iPhone Nanite

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts

Fairly simple, easiest interface for my mother and mother in law to learn and use. Let them stay in touch with kids and grandkids.
Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast