- 12-16-2011, 08:02 PM #351
- 12-16-2011, 08:04 PM #352
I hope I win so I can get my technology-incompetent mom an iPad so we can FaceTime.
- 12-16-2011, 08:05 PM #353
My four children and my husband all have Ipod Touches and all I have is a laptop that works when it wants to.
It would be nice to have my own device, just for me...lol
- 12-16-2011, 08:06 PM #354
Please Santa read my list
Really don't do much for the wife or myself for Christmas' lately because we try to make it nice for the kids. Would like to believe in Santa again and have something under the tree this year.
- 12-16-2011, 08:06 PM #355
I would like it to get an iPad or an iMac I love my iPhone 4s the only apple product i own I never had a Mac or an iPad
- 12-16-2011, 08:07 PM #356
- 12-16-2011, 08:11 PM #357
- 12-16-2011, 08:14 PM #358
Would like to buy couple of ipod touches one to gift my father who lives very far from me college expenses and bills are a burden for my retired father i would love to conmect with him
And abridge the gap between us and i would like to put a little smile on his face a lexury only world class upto date blogs like tipb.com can offer me such oppurtunities thanks
- 12-16-2011, 08:24 PM #359
- 12-16-2011, 08:28 PM #360
Could really use an iPad instead of carrying around a heavy PC.
- 12-16-2011, 08:33 PM #361
- 12-16-2011, 08:56 PM #362
- 12-16-2011, 09:02 PM #363
I'd like to win so I can finally get an iPad 2 only because my wife says I can't have one. If I win it she can't argue that I had to spend my money!! Good luck to everyone. May the best comment win!
- 12-16-2011, 09:09 PM #364
I would apply the gift certificate to the purchase of a iPad. I would use the iPad to lighten my backpack by allowing me to leave my laptop behind.
- 12-16-2011, 09:09 PM #365iMore Newbie
- 39 Posts
If I'm lucky enough to win, I'd put that money toward a 64 gb iPad. It's easy to eat up storage when editing photography.
- 12-16-2011, 09:13 PM #366iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
iPhone 4S! It's fast.
- 12-16-2011, 09:15 PM #367iMore Newbie
- 23 Posts
I would love to win an iPod Touch because my eight year old son told Santa tonight that he wants one for Christmas. He also put it on his "Santa Stop Here" sign that he's going to put on his bedroom window.
Last edited by rdbecker; 12-16-2011 at 09:30 PM.
- 12-16-2011, 09:15 PM #368
- 12-16-2011, 09:19 PM #369iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I just want the iPad2 with 3G
I want to be mobile with the iPad
- 12-16-2011, 09:22 PM #370
- 12-16-2011, 09:22 PM #371
My kids love my iphone and an iPod touch would be cool for them to have so they can have their own Apple device to play with and leave my alone.
- 12-16-2011, 09:29 PM #372
- 12-16-2011, 09:31 PM #373
To give to my son for his upcoming birthday
- 12-16-2011, 09:34 PM #374iMore Newbie
- 15 Posts
Man I want an iPod Touch
I would Love to win so I can give an iPod to my girlfriend so we could facetime and imessage all the time and one to my little brother he loves my iPhone but I would really love if he has an iPod so he can play Cut the rope without getting my iPhone with jelly
- 12-16-2011, 09:34 PM #375iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I'd love and iPad 3 when its released. I work in mobile marketing and would be a great tool to demo with clients. Plus ipads are cool ;-) Happy Holidays TiPb