Week 3 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sibebabe

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes Please

Got to love the iPod touch for the kiddos. Get all your videos on one device and he can still play angry birds. We would love a iPod touch.

Emenike

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
TiPb Giveaway

I will like to win this week giveaway to give my wife an IPod,she had given me hints that she like a an IPod from Santa
Thanks Lynn:)

eric_Bean

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Ok, so here is my story for the week three post. My wife and I left iphone land and went to a carrier who only had android phones. We did this to save some money each month because we were about to begin the process of adopting our first child from Ethiopia. Now that our carrier has the iphone 4s, money is tight (adoption is expensive) but I would really like to buy her an iPhone. She hates android but has been a trooper and stuck with it because it saved us about $70-$80 a month.

We are currently in the adoption process and I would love to be able to give her an iPhone for Christmas. Oh....she has forbidden me from buying her one because she would rather us put the money toward bringing Eli home. (That's the name of our kid we are adopting) This is literally the only way she will get an iphone anytime soon.

Adoption Update: We have our first home study meeting next Tuesday with our Social Worker.

jameslaz

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Once again who would not want one. Apple products are just the best made and I know I would love one for myself and my wife.

Thanks TiPb.

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I would love it for my grandmother. She doesn't have a computer, but could use it to file her taxes and other things.

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
An iPod touch would be nice to have. I could put all my music on there and keep my iPhone memory for my apps.
Thanks TiPb.

Addicted631

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
I'd like to get an iPad for my 2 year old daughter. She has used my sisters iPad, and loves it. The other day I brought her to the mall to see Santa, and I just melted when she actually asked him for...

Thank you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77