Iphone "5g"

gaboleo

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I was planning to buy an iPod touch 4g but then I thought it has been on the market since a while ago so I did my research on the iPod touch 5g and ... a couple of days ago the iPhone 4s was revealed and with it some new watch faces for the iPod nano and stuff but the iPod touch just got some I can't say useless but insignificant upgrade if non.... and its now sold in white so? my question is Is it a good idea to buy an iPod touch 4g this year? or is it better to wait for the 5g? I mean when is the 5g going to come out? October of 2012? or it coul come out in February or March or something?

zackawee27

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I don't think its worth it to buy a new iPod touch because its the same as last year except it comes in white now... Bummer right?

gaboleo

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
ahahha a huge one! no no but i mean i dont have any ipod touch so... do there's no problem buying one common 4g right? its almost the same thin right?

scientist88

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
ya, same thing...go ahead and buy the "new" iPod Touch cause they definitely won't release the iPod Touch 5/6th gen (depending on what gen this is...) for another year (by which time it had better have the A6 chip!).

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
If you want an iPod touch now, the 5th gen is same as 4th gen, just get it in white. 5th gen 8gb is $199 now...so good time to buy. Hopefully they give it a nice inner upgrade next year ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2