Any ideas? syncing music from iPod to mac

mandly

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site
I want to sync music from ipod touch to my mac.However,Ipod touch wont do anything. Wont charge or sync with mac. I have tried reseting but nothing happens. Its 7months old. Any idears?
Thanks in advance.

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Are you trying to get music from your iPod to you Mac?

Have you tried resetting your computer or trying a different USB port?

nacy

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Maybe it will help you
Transfer Music from an iPod to your Mac
1.Download and install Senuti.
2.Open Senuti and familiarize yourself with its interface.
3.From the Senuti menu, select Preferences. Select Copying.
4.Connect the iPod to your Mac if you haven't already done so.
5.In the Source side-bar, click Library. Unlike iTunes, Senuti uses Library to refer to your iPod's collection of music. After you click Library, you should see the songs on your iPod.
6.Select the songs you want to copy to your Mac.
7.Click the Copy button in the upper right-hand corner of the screen. Senuti will move the music from the iPod to your Mac.
I found this step by step guide explains "how to transfer or backup music from iPod to Mac".
Hope that helped.

Last edited:

iMalum

Jul 21, 2011
iphonechroniclr.wordpress.com
Sounds to me like a connection problem with the USB port. You just need to use the process of elimination to figure out if it's your computer, your iPod touch, or the USB cord.

If you follow these questions you'll figure out where the problem is coming from:

-Have you tried using a different USB port on your computer (as someone else mentioned)?
-Do you have another USB cord you can use? If so, try it and see if it works then.
-Do you have any other USB peripherals (e.g. printer, iPod, phone, mouse) you can hook up to the computer? If you do, hook it up --if it works then it's not your computer causing the trouble.

Once you figure out the source of the problem, post a reply and we can go from there.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2