Is there a medicine app with a calendar & dosages?

I

iMore Question

Looking a medicine app with calendar & dosages!

Does anybody know a medicine app that has a calendar that you put dosage on because one meds I use the dosages changes like this 7.5 for 2 days and then 5 and then repeat the 2 days of 7.5 and it's easier to write on a calendar to keep track of this medicine

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Re: Is there a medicine app with a calendar & dosages?

I have the app but I don't see how I put what dose for that day in the calendar I just see pill reminder and that's not what I am trying to do

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

The Walgreens App includes pill reminders. It's pretty programmable. You might need to set up reminders for each dosage. Good luck!

May 8, 2013
Visit site

Your not understanding what I am trying to do and this is what I am trying to do: I am trying to find a medicine app that has a calendar that I can write each does for each day because that is the only way I can keep up with this medicine

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com

Your not understanding what I am trying to do and this is what I am trying to do: I am trying to find a medicine app that has a calendar that I can write each does for each day because that is the only way I can keep up with this medicine

Ummm...maybe just put it in the actual calendar app with alarms set? If you're simply looking to be able to write it out, I'm not seeing why you necessarily need a "medicine app"

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Ummm...maybe just put it in the actual calendar app with alarms set? If you're simply looking to be able to write it out, I'm not seeing why you necessarily need a "medicine app"

My thoughts exactly. He could even create a separate "Medicine" calendar and set alerts to remind him to take his medication.

May 8, 2013
Visit site

I am not looking for reminders and the calendar is only setup for events not to write something on it and this shows what I am looking to doimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg

Annie_M

Mar 2, 2016
Visit site

Steven, please be patient with us. We are trying to be helpful. I'm wondering why you couldn't set up a new calendar on the stock calendar app on your phone as john_v and DevilishBanker have suggested. Call it something like dosage calendar, and then add the dosages you need. Check out this link to see if this might work for you:

How to add and delete calendars on your iPhone and iPad | iMore

john_v

Apr 20, 2010
www.vinniesphotos.blogspot.com
Re: Looking a medicine app with calendar & dosages!

Well if you're looking to physically write something on your phone with a stylus or something I think you're out of luck. However setting up an "All Day Event" and calling it 7.5 or 5 is exactly what you're doing on the paper calendar. See my screenshot below.

8f5500631862344bcb8d66aad63114f3.jpg

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

Use this! Instead of birthdays, enter in your meds dosage. It will count down to time to take it.
Countdown+ Event Reminders Lite (Calendar and Event Countdowns with Timer presets) by Apps Beyond
https://appsto.re/us/MPbWH.i

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site

My thoughts exactly. He could even create a separate "Medicine" calendar and set alerts to remind him to take his medication.

Steven, please be patient with us. We are trying to be helpful. I'm wondering why you couldn't set up a new calendar on the stock calendar app on your phone as john_v and DevilishBanker have suggested. Call it something like dosage calendar, and then add the dosages you need. Check out this link to see if this might work for you:

How to add and delete calendars on your iPhone and iPad | iMore

Well if you're looking to physically write something on your phone with a stylus or something I think you're out of luck. However setting up an "All Day Event" and calling it 7.5 or 5 is exactly what you're doing on the paper calendar. See my screenshot below.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160609/8f5500631862344bcb8d66aad63114f3.jpg

I think the calendar app suggested by these folks is really your best option. I don't think the type app you are looking for exists. These folks have suggested probably the next best solution. The countdown app sounds promising also. But bottom-line you are probably NOT going to find a pill app similar to what you are wanting. :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77