Anyone else using WD Photos app?

ne0stai2dust

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I recently upgraded to iOS 7 and now as I'm trying to open up my camera roll to upload my pictures from my iPhone to my WD external hard drive that's connected to my network and it completely crashes.

Any one else using this app and it's doing the same thing? :(

ne0stai2dust

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Using the app makes my life a lot easier versus saving the photos from my iPhone then transferring them to my external hard drive when it the photos/video can go straight from my iPhone to my hard drive. My 2 TB external hard drive is my own personal cloud I use to store all my videos and photos and helps keep free space on my iPhone.

But I was just seeing if anyone else out there uses the same app and if t

haxrnick

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been having the issue since beta 1. Just waiting for the update so for a backup I've just been using dropbox.

ne0stai2dust

Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
okay, cool. at least I know i'm not the only one with the problem. I tried to search for it on the WD forums and nothing really has come up since the iOS 7 update

Dave Ellison

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Me too. I guess we need WD to catch up. As far as the moderators comments are concerned - why use a
PC ? The whole purpose of having WD live is to be able to upload / download from all devices.

rabey

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Same for me. Will be a shame if WD don't update. We use the WD Mybook Live external drive as a photo share, and now it may get consigned to just being an archive which I connect to from a PC. In IOS7 I started trying the 'share to cloud' function for sharing photos with friends and family. That works well but I will need to decide if I want to pay Apple for a bigger storage space. Maybe.

Dasweetest Carter

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm having that same problem still with the upgrade. I use to see my wd photo library on my camera roll directory I don't see it on the list anymore. Can someone tell me how to get my wd photo library back on the camera roll directory list? please!

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77