Pimlico & Calendar

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to find a calendar that I like on my iPhone 4. Many many years ago, before the iPhones were around. I had the Palm devices and platforms. I used Pimloco's Datebk5 (or whatever # was updated at the time). They have an app for the Android, but they have no plans to make one for the iOS platforms.

However, Their website says that their desktop version is compatible with Google calendar (which is ok on the iPhone). Does anyone use this and if so, how is it?

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
One of my first Palm purchases a billion years ago was Datebk3. I eventually moved to Agendus and swore by it. (I hate what SplashData did to it when they bought Iambic.)

On my iPhone I use Calengoo. Best calendar around when it comes to features. It will sync directly with Google.

Reactions: Ariyala

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I've been using "week cal" and it seems to be working very well. It has 2 different month views along with all the usual classical views (total of 7 views plus a "go to date" feature). I have it directly tied into two Google calendars and it seems to be working well. My only wish would be it it displayed today's date on the widget like the standard calendar app does (not a biggie though).

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Ok Wayne, at your recommendation I bought TapCal last night. It's not intuitive. It's not user friendly. I miss being able to pinch/zoom like I can with CalenGoo. I miss the ability to drag/drop. Why does the search icon bring me to the agenda view, and why is that view unusable as it just refreshes endlessly?

jamesgangut

Jan 24, 2010
Visit site
I used Calengoo for a while but I found Informant to have more advanced features that I loved from DateBk. Very actIve development much like we had with DateBk and Mr. Dewar. With ios 5 I am using iCloud for my personnel calendars and work uses Google and it will read the built in iOS database as well as their own that syncs with Google. I can also have my more advanced to-do's from Toodledo. Just another option to look at.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2