NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryanlberg

Dec 11, 2008
Visit site
I want my region USA east because i ride my harley into the hills and back country roads of va,wva and pa and on my last few trips i make so many turns i get lost and it takes hours to find my way. the last trip it got dark and i was lost for 3 hours , i said forget it and slept in the woods on the side of the road till morning. PLEASE HELP me not get lost.

scatteredbrain

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
East Coast

Hi. I currently own Central but will be going home from school and would love an East Coast region to get me there. I'm currently a student so I don't have much spare cash to spend so if you can make this happen it's be amazing. Thanks!

threadie#IM

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
I would like the East coast. I would travel more and I can get my friends to follow me to anywhere I go since I'll have NAVIGON for my region and we won't get lost.

To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!

dtothep

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Westsiiiiiide!

i'd like the myregion west app so i can navigate downtown and westside LA without having to constantly pull over and make heads or tails of my location in google maps.

ktoone

May 10, 2009
Visit site
Not sure what region AL is, but I need it! Chase my semi-pro cyclist all over kingdom come and Google Maps once led me through a State forest onto a dead-end logging trail... Where I could see the main road about 500 wooded meters away. I would love to use Navigon instead! Please!

kn1gh7h4wk

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
West US

I would like to have West US. I will use it in the car, as well as my backpacking trips. Thanks! and Happy Anniversary! :cool:

To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!

Axdrake

May 6, 2009
Visit site
WEST is the best! It would help me to reach my goal of visiting all the National (and if time, State Parks) of the west. I'm done with most of Utah, and need to get out to the surrounding states. We need to enjoy the natural land and wildlife around us, because soon, it will no longer be there for our enjoyment!

E Pow

Jul 23, 2008
Visit site
I'm in Cincinnati, so I'd take an East coast and a Central region. I probably won?t win it, I never win anything on this forum. I travel a lot. I'm a musician so I go in and out of town. It would be nice to win this.
thanks

Swain

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I'd like My Region East. My old GPS has "met it's maker".... I just put together a road trip from Boston to Syracuse to see Aerosmith at the end of the month and would love to not get lost along the way. Thanks for your consideration TiPb!

Mikalicious

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
East Coast

I'd love an Eastern version of the app! I live in New York City, and need to leave from time to time for my own sanity! I'd love to use the app to go on hiking/camping trips, somewhere with nature!

Dec 30, 2009
Visit site
East region- I'd use it to navigate to all the new lawns my boss gives me to mow. I'm a landscaper and we get new lawns to mow all the time but my boss is to cheap to buy a gps haha

Mustang5Oh

Nov 4, 2009
Visit site
i want West U.S. as I'm in the military and stationed in California. it would be cool to use to take little road trips and explore the entire area!

daynejones

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
Navigon Rules!

I would love US West because I just moved to the Seattle, WA area and don't know my way around. I plan on doing tons of hiking and maybe even a trip to Canada!

edit: I wrote east instead of west... west is the best!

ehyche

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I would like the Eastern Region. My brother-in-law and I take a baseball trip every year and try to see as many major league baseball parks as we can in one weekend. I'm up to 18, and trying to hit the Florida parks (Tampa and Miami) this year. Having turn-by-turn GPS on my iPhone would really help on this roadtrip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77