- 08-23-2010, 01:09 PM #276iMore Nanite
- 7 Posts
Code for Southeast
I'd love one for here in TN
- 08-23-2010, 01:17 PM #277iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
I need to go to Montana to escape the Texas heat! The Central myregion would work for me! Thanks!
- 08-23-2010, 01:19 PM #278iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I am in need of Central. This is going to sound made up, but i swear it's true! My Garmin (along with my iphone car fm transmitter and other things) was stolen from my car while it sat in a hospital parking lot while my 2 year old daughter was an in-patient for 5 days. When we went to leave with her when she was discharged, everything was gone. I travel all over the region for work, and would get endless use out of this app!
- 08-23-2010, 02:07 PM #279
- 08-23-2010, 02:14 PM #280iMore Nanite
- 2 Posts
With an upcoming trip to Boston, It will help me to find the famous New England Clam Chowder.
- 08-23-2010, 02:49 PM #281
- 08-23-2010, 02:55 PM #282iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I'd like the east coast my daughter is going to Georgia Tech, trying to give her all that she needs not to get lost!
- 08-23-2010, 03:07 PM #283iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
East Coast Girls are Hip!
Eastern region please! I'm driving from NY to Maine to Boston to NY.
- 08-23-2010, 04:03 PM #284
- 08-23-2010, 07:03 PM #285iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
code give away
I would like the North east region as I live in MA and want to drive to toronto and have no idea of how to get there! And I have no navigation app on my iphone yet!
- 08-23-2010, 08:49 PM #286iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
I want the East region because it has Georgia. The state named after my favorite tipb lady.
- 08-23-2010, 08:53 PM #287iPhone Newbie
- 34 Posts
Ok, so I'd definitely need the Eastern pack because, I want to visit the following places (in order, of course):
1. Foamhenge - Foamhenge, Natural Bridge, Virginia
2. Insectropolis - New Jersey Bug Museum, Insect Museum NJ, Bugseum New Jersey, Live Insect Display NJ, New Jersey School Trip, Butterfly display NJ, The Bugseum of New Jersey | Insectropolis, Toms River New Jersey.
3. International Spy Museum - Home | International Spy Museum
4. Trash-o-saurus - CRRA - Connecticut Resources Recovery Authority
5. Creation Museum - Creation Museum - Creation, Evolution, Science, Dinosaurs, Family, Christian Worldview | Creation Museum
Yep, that about covers it.
- 08-23-2010, 09:08 PM #288iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I would like the central area as I just started a new career as a regional sales/service manager in an territory I am not very familiar with. As the matter of fact I an sitting in a hotel room right now a few hundred miles from home on a servise route.
- 08-23-2010, 09:14 PM #289iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
i would want the west US one because i live in SO cal and my girlfriend recently went upstate and shes all alone and shes been begging me to go but i have no money for a flight of any kind or anything like that so the only way to go is to drive? sooo yeah having the app would be a nice companion while driving there..
- 08-23-2010, 09:24 PM #290
- 08-24-2010, 02:53 AM #291
West because I just got married and me and my wife are gonna take our honeymoon going up the coast of California. Also in the summer my friend is graduating from the air force academy in Colorado and im driving there from california and I would love to use it to go across all the states.
- 08-24-2010, 03:51 AM #292iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Could I please have the Us East so that I can find my way out of my own world and come back to Earth where with the help of it I am going to find a fairy princess and marry her and find a place where we will live happily ever after!
- 08-24-2010, 09:01 AM #293
- 08-24-2010, 10:01 AM #294
- 08-24-2010, 10:03 AM #295iPhone Newbie
- 18 Posts
I would like the East or West region seeing as I have the Central and LOVE it. I have family in Seattle and New York, and it would come in handy when visiting!! Thanks Navigon and tipb for all you do!
- 08-24-2010, 12:11 PM #296iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
i would like the east region......would like to travel from florida to maine with the fam.....
- 08-24-2010, 12:20 PM #297
- 08-25-2010, 12:40 AM #298iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
East Region Please.
- 08-25-2010, 02:43 PM #299iMore Newbie
- 24 Posts
West coast please.
I'm getting ready to run the college-tour routine with my teenager - and I get lost easily.