NAVIGON MyRegion Promo Code Give Away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent22

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Navigon Promo

I have done research and found that Navigon (Central Region) is the most preferred navigation app among my friends and I would like to have such a valuable tool in my business as I am new to the iPhone world. But what I really want it for currently is for a family vacation where we have no destination except have one of the kids find a place from navigon and let it take us there. The kids would think that is so cool. Hope to win the promo code. Love reading TiPb, great info for newbies.

littled

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
West Region

I hope to get West Region - I will be traveling to California (Bay Area, San Diego, SF) monthly from Sept2010 to Mar2011. I don't want to keep hiring NeverLost from Hertz. I know I can rely on Navigon to bring me around the areas. Hope I will win!!! :D

jdc

Oct 18, 2009
Visit site
West Coast,please. I would like to visit my son, his girl friend, two dogs and three chickens, along with other relatives who live in the San Francisco Bay area. Tried another GPS there last Fall and was taken to all the wrong places, not to mention it was cell signal based and cut out numerous times. Not fun. Navigon is so good! Cell signal can drop out and Navigon does not care. I can change my route and it just knows what I am doing and compensates without that annoying, " recalculating route." Super app and for me, the West Coast region will get me where I want to be, the first time.

cwaturner

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site
West Coast region, I would use it for a killer road trip from Seattle to the Central California wine country! And because my Nuvi just gave up the ghost, sounds like a perfect time to upgrade!

pking

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Navigon code - East Coast

I would like the East Coast Navigon so I can find the nearest bathroom for my mom when on the road. I don't want her to "not make it" when I'm in the car...

ElectroLund

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
Me wanty!

Another application for the western region version! I hear great things about Navigon, so here's my chance to test out the praise. I've already purchased Magellan's RoadMate app, and wow, what a disappointment.

Kyjoe

Aug 18, 2010
Visit site
Because I'm a regular listener

It's cool to have a reputable podcaster close to home. Okay I'm kissing up but it is cool. And I'm navigationally challenged.

ProbablyOkay

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
I would absolutely love a copy of the Navigon East software.

You see, I'm a high school senior in the Detroit suburbs in a long distance relationship with a girl from Grand Rapids. I really love this girl, and we're making it work.

I'm pretty good with directions - my dad even got a degree in GIS from USC, and he's taught me well. Around Detroit, I'm a genius. But in spite of the fact that we've been dating for almost five months, I still can't get Grand Rapids down. We get lost, we can't find parking - it seems that it isn't a trip to Grand Rapids without some sort of navigational snafu.

We're getting better, though. We've started to at least know how to get ourselves out of jams when in that wonderful and confusing city. The bad news? She's going to college next week, and I'll have a whole new confusing and wonderful city to learn: East Lansing.

So, for the sake of my sanity and, more importantly, for my girl's sanity: I'd like that promo code, please. c:

Darwin#IM

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
I would LOVE to win a promo code for the Central Region. My best friend has NAVIGON on his iphone and i'm incrediably jealous because I just can't afford to buy it. My mother is disabled and i promised my father before he passed last March that I would do my best to complete mothers "bucket list" that they started before she passed on. This app would be so increadiably helpful to me as we travel all across the US starting here in Oklahoma we have traveled to every state west and north of us. Starting in October we will start our journey to visit every state to the east & south of us. We travel on a extreme budget and frankly I just can't afford the app but winning this promo code would be a blessing to me and my family.

Even if i don't win I want to wish who ever does a big congratulations this app is truly awsome and will be a very welcome addition to anyones iphone.

Thanks in advance - The Brewer's

redbeard

Mar 21, 2009
Visit site
US West, hoping it can navigate me to area 51, because it does exist, now the question is, can Navigon take me there??? I need to return home.

sglewis100

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
To celebrate NAVIGON's one year App Store anniversary they're giving away 9 promo codes for NAVIGON MyRegion to TiPb readers, 3 each for East, Central, and West US.

Want one? Just leave a reply below telling us which MyRegion app you want, and where you'd like to use it to go. (Make it good!)

Note: Promo codes require a US App Store account. Apple's rule, not ours!

Good luck!

East coast please! Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
strawberrymelon