iPhone speed dial

timebomb16

Jun 22, 2008
Visit site
Has anybody thought of adding their contacts to their home screen instead of creating a "speed dial" . . . I'm sure that there will be an application in the App Store that will do this. Does anyone else think that would make sense as an app?

hotrod#AC

Jan 31, 2006
Visit site
I don't have an iPhone yet, but I thought that was already available with some of the OS updates from late last year. The ability to have more than one 'home page' and to add your own shortcuts and speed-dials. Am I wrong?

HawaiiMacAddict

Jun 27, 2008
home.hawaii.rr.com
Aloha timebomb16,

Already done - go to your settings and you can cause your favorites (speed dial list) to be automatically called up when you double-click the Home button.

HawaiiMacAddict

HawaiiMacAddict

Jun 27, 2008
home.hawaii.rr.com
Aloha timebomb16,

Currently, that's not an option. Your Favorites are listed in a tableview, with no space for any pictures. That's not to say that an app couldn't be created with what you want, but I don't think Apple is going to do that. We currently only have a maximum of nine screens, so if that app were to be created, you would have to limit the number of friends you would display anyway.

HawaiiMacAddict

devaski

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
iPhone Speed Dial professional app

Speed Dial for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Smart and old style app. Try the paid app just .99 USD.
Worth the cents.

itunes.apple. com/in/app/speed-dial/id306569903?mt=8

Nanci

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Speed Dial for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad on the iTunes App Store
Smart and old style app. Try the paid app just .99 USD.
Worth the cents.

itunes.apple. com/in/app/speed-dial/id306569903?mt=8

That's really cool except I never make phone calls. Is there something similar for texts?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2