Ringtone snafu, help please
So before smartphones installing a custom ringtone was actually easy.
I downloaded a couple of ringtone maker apps, but the problem is they want me to connect to my computer go through iTunes to install the ringtone.
PLOT TWIST: I no longer have a computer, I have iPad Pro 9.7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Now what the hell do i do?
- 10-17-2016, 04:24 PM #2
- 10-17-2016, 09:58 PM #4
- 10-18-2016, 01:10 AM #5
Re: Ringtone snafu, help please
You can create ringtones on GarageBand directly on your iPhone by taking snippet of any song you have in your iTunes. There's a good video showing how to do it on YouTube.
- By fabio984 in forum MacBook ProReplies: 8Last Post: 10-22-2016, 02:25 PM
- By squill in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 10-18-2016, 06:02 PM
- By Shyuura in forum iPhoneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-17-2016, 02:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2016, 03:24 PM
- By Maor311 in forum iPhone 7Replies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2016, 02:40 PM