Here is the quote if you want to avoid the link.... I read it last night.

"We couldnt be happier with the initial response to iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, and we are looking forward to beginning sales through our retail stores and partners around the world. Beginning Friday, limited quantities of iPhone 7 in silver, gold, rose gold, and black will be available for walk-in customers at Apple retail stores. During the online pre-order period, initial quantities of iPhone 7 Plus in all finishes and iPhone 7 in jet black sold out and will not be available for walk-in customers. Availability at partner locations for all finishes may vary and we recommend checking directly with them.

Customers can continue to order all models in all colors on apple.com. We sincerely appreciate our customers patience as we work hard to get the new iPhone into the hands of everyone who wants one as quickly as possible."

Wishing everyone that did not get a pre-order delivery the best of luck. Trust me, I totally feel your pain and disappointment. My biggest complaint this year, was not getting the size I wanted and maybe having to stay late at work tomorrow for delivery. Nothing compared with dreams dashed of being able to get the phone tomorrow at all. My sincere sympathy.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-15-2016 10:04 AM
    I'm going to Verizon after I drop kids off at school tomorrow. I'm not getting my hopes up, but I live in podunk nowhere and am hoping there'll be one waiting for me to take home.
    I am doing the same thing. Here to hoping. If not I will either watch the apple website for inventory updates next week or order it and wait two weeks.
    09-15-2016 10:58 AM
    I'll show up at 10am
    eyecrispy likes this.
    09-15-2016 11:12 AM
    I'm just going to reserve one the day of and everyday after and never pick it up for the first 2 weeks LOL #notatroll
    09-15-2016 11:22 AM
    I'm just going to reserve one the day of and everyday after and never pick it up for the first 2 weeks LOL #notatroll
    You know... Apple totally deserves to get trolled like this.
    If enough people were to do that, it would probably cause enough headaches for them to rethink their marketing hysteria plan.
    MooMooPrincess likes this.
    09-15-2016 02:51 PM
    I wish we had an Apple Store. All we have are a corporate Verizon, a Best Buy, and a ton of authorized retailers and I'm pretty sure BB and the corporate store will get stock first. Hopefully they restock within the next week as my 14 day return on my 6S+ will be up
    09-15-2016 04:55 PM
    They require you to pay this year to reserve.
    09-15-2016 04:59 PM
    You know... Apple totally deserves to get trolled like this.
    If enough people were to do that, it would probably cause enough headaches for them to rethink their marketing hysteria plan.
    This trolling would never work considering I don't think people would want to charge a phone to their CC to troll Apple. As my picture shows above for my reservation, I had to make full payment to reserve.
    09-15-2016 05:03 PM
    They require you to pay this year to reserve.
    Oh that's dumb then, there goes that idea
    09-15-2016 05:04 PM
    Oh that's dumb then, there goes that idea
    Yup. Last year you could reserve with your Apple ID and password. Then pay in store. I reserved 2 for in store pick up tomorrow. I had to make full payment to get the reservation. It's just like a typical online order where you get web order number but tennis time you pick your pickup time. Just on the pic I showed about, edited out my order number.
    09-15-2016 05:07 PM
    Sound like trolling to me lol
    09-15-2016 05:11 PM
    Yup. Last year you could reserve with your Apple ID and password. Then pay in store. I reserved 2 for in store pick up tomorrow. I had to make full payment to get the reservation. It's just like a typical online order where you get web order number but this time you pick your pickup time. Just on the pic I showed about, edited out my order number.
    09-15-2016 05:17 PM
    This trolling would never work considering I don't think people would want to charge a phone to their CC to troll Apple. As my picture shows above for my reservation, I had to make full payment to reserve.
    Damnit. Master plan goes down the toilet. Lol.
    09-15-2016 05:22 PM
    Damnit. Master plan goes down the toilet. Lol.
    I bet too many people didn't pick them up last year causing them to make you pay this time.
    Evilguppy likes this.
    09-15-2016 05:57 PM
    This is why we can't have nice things.
    pantlesspenguin likes this.
    09-15-2016 06:01 PM
    Last year I got my nearest  store around 10 pm I wasn't intending to camp out but the line wasn't too long so I decided why not. Even though the line didn't seem so long the guy in front of me had 10 people with him all with instructions 2 buy rose gold phones. Needless to say the next morning after waiting nearly 12 hours I left that day without the phone I wanted...128gb rose gold plus. The next day I woke up when they opened the inventory up at 8 AM online and reserved a phone for same day pick up. Lesson learned this year I preordered. I used to enjoy hanging in the line but not this year.
    09-15-2016 06:35 PM
    I thought about waiting in line at one of the stores here, but none of them will have the 7 Plus Jet Black available.
    09-15-2016 07:52 PM

Just got an email from Apple. Phone is ready for pickup in the morning.
    Just_Me_D and DarkKnight08 like this.
    09-16-2016 12:12 AM
    I thought about waiting in line at one of the stores here, but none of them will have the 7 Plus Jet Black available.
    They're warning people not to wait in line. There will be no 7 Plus or Jet Black phones available. Any they get are spoken for.
    PDXMatt likes this.
    09-16-2016 12:16 AM
    They're warning people not to wait in line. There will be no 7 Plus or Jet Black phones available. Any they get are spoken for.
    09-16-2016 12:27 AM
    Im going against a lot of the wiser people on her and I'm in line lol hopefully I get the 2 32 gb gold iPhones I want
    09-16-2016 12:53 AM
    I have an 8:00 reservation so that's when I'll show up.
    09-16-2016 02:37 AM
    Good luck to everyone camping out. I'd be right there with you if I thought there was a chance to grab a plus model.
    PDXMatt likes this.
    09-16-2016 02:57 AM
    Good luck to everyone camping out. I'd be right there with you if I thought there was a chance to grab a plus model.
    I'm patiently waiting for 3 more hours to see if this art store has any pluses! I heard that some carrier stores may have limited supply....
    09-16-2016 04:01 AM
    I have a reservation to pick up one at 8 am and another at noon. I'm REALLY hoping they'll let me pick up both at 8 am! I'm not planning to have them set them up for me, so it shouldn't cause a problem...
    09-16-2016 04:30 AM
57 123