Do you fill your screen with apps or leave unfilled areas

mongold88

Oct 19, 2015
Visit site
Screen 1 social media, screen 2 is tools and frequently used apps, then the rest is grouped together.

Also how are you all getting a blank screen with no apps??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Screen 1 social media, screen 2 is tools and frequently used apps, then the rest is grouped together.

Also how are you all getting a blank screen with no apps??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drag everything off onto a new screen. Blank screen is in the middle.

cocon140

Dec 11, 2015
Visit site
My first screen is blank, second screen has apps grouped into categories. In the doc I have the 4 most used apps. I have a white screen and would love to be able to change the color of the apps so it would appear that they are floating in space but alas...I am stuck with four ugly blobs of color on my otherwise clean screen. But aside from that I do love my iPhone....

How you made first screen empty? I tried and I cannot have blank screen

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
How you made first screen empty? I tried and I cannot have blank screen

Drag everything to another screen. Start with the last page, and move all those apps.

Hint: iTunes can rearrange pages, so if you create a blank one, just use iTunes to drag it to the first spot.

I have my most used apps on page 1, then page 2 is folders. I often use spotlight to launch an app that isn't on my main screen. Could use Siri but I find spotlight to be enough :)

lkveggie

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
I put every app in a folder. My home screen has two rows of folders and then the rest are on the second screen. Mostly because I like seeing my wallpapers

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I put every app in a folder. My home screen has two rows of folders and then the rest are on the second screen. Mostly because I like seeing my wallpapers

I use the blur app to blur the background on my wallpaper and must leave the full image for the lock screen.

Blur - Create Custom Wallpapers by Enormous
https://appsto.re/us/EHobM.i

409c6adff91d73d8c7088749df439748.jpg

3e595639d3446edf57de2af85de2a0b3.jpg

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I usually prefer at least one empty space on any screen, it makes it easier to move apps about without an ikon that I want where it is scooting off to another screen.