Best free apps for iPhone

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
The free version of Spotify is not very good, IMO. They have made it worse in the last few years. I suppose that's to push you to pay them each month for Premium. They really have made the free version worse by taking away some of the few features it had. You can still listen to compressed music only on Shuffle. But that's about it. I would not include this in a list of the best free apps.

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
I use Spotify free when I want to listen to music, I have turned off the sound normalisation feature and it sounds fine. I do not have any expensive kit that will play a full music file, nor young ears ! I am writing this listening to Sonny Landreth’s Blacktop Run on my iphone unaided by earphones, It’s fine considering the size of the speakers. As for “features” I can usually find what I want, that’s about all I need. Spotify’s controls have always been baffling, but I can’t complain ‘cos it’s FREE !

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I use Spotify free when I want to listen to music, I have turned off the sound normalisation feature and it sounds fine. I do not have any expensive kit that will play a full music file, nor young ears ! I am writing this listening to Sonny Landreth’s Blacktop Run on my iphone unaided by earphones, It’s fine considering the size of the speakers. As for “features” I can usually find what I want, that’s about all I need. Spotify’s controls have always been baffling, but I can’t complain ‘cos it’s FREE !

It's too limited for me. I don't like shuffle only all the time. And I can't just listen to one specific song.

Lee_Bo

Apr 6, 2016
Visit site
I did the 30 day trial of Spotify Premium and I did like the AI DJ. I listened to music I may have not ever listen to.

However, I’m already paying for Apple One Family which comes with Apple Music.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77