why is my I-phone 6 dropping coverage constantly?
Drops until switched off and on again, even then it struggles to regain signal
- Best AnswerMar 11 2016 | 7:48 am EST
More than likely, you're in an area where the cell signal is weak.
- 03-11-2016, 07:48 AM #2
- 03-11-2016, 08:11 AM #3
- 03-11-2016, 10:20 AM #4
- 03-11-2016, 03:15 PM #5
- 03-12-2016, 12:07 PM #6
- 5,525 Posts
Re: why is my I-phone 6 dropping coverage constantly?
Another thing to check is go to Settings -> About and your phone will check for the latest carrier settings. If there is a new one it will ask you to update.
Otherwise you might try rebooting your phone by holding the power button and home button down simultaneously until you see the Apple boot logo.
If neither of those help, then I'd say you're in a fringe coverage area that will be spotty unfortunately.
- By Bold9780_white in forum iPhone 6s PlusReplies: 12Last Post: 03-13-2016, 03:26 PM
- By destinyoung97 in forum iPhone 5Replies: 5Last Post: 03-11-2016, 10:37 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2016, 05:36 AM
- By junjun_amal in forum MacBook AirReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2016, 05:21 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-11-2016, 05:19 AM