- 03-14-2015, 08:09 PM #2
- 03-14-2015, 11:17 PM #4
- 03-14-2015, 11:27 PM #5
Re: iMessage problem
Where you are makes a difference with iMessage, especially with sending photos. For example, it doesn't work well in metal buildings. If you get the red "not sent" message, you might try Reset Network Settings.
Settings>General>Reset>Tap Reset Network Settings. You may need to enter your wifi passcode back in afterwards.
Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5. ☮
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 03-17-2015, 06:51 PM
- By phlamethrowre in forum iMessageReplies: 8Last Post: 03-14-2015, 11:16 PM
- By KawaiiKristi in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2015, 12:30 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-14-2015, 07:40 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-14-2015, 12:49 AM