- iMore Newbie
- 36 Posts
I see numerous tweaks and other nifty adjustments that can be made to the iPhone if it's jailbroken. Have any of you jailbroke your iPhone 6 or 6 Plus in order to add a unique feature that cannot be added otherwise? What exactly happens and how do you jailbreak an iPhone?
- 12-16-2014, 11:15 PM #2
There is a jailbreaking section here that has all kinds of good info if you want to give it a try.
Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & Mods - iPhone, iPad, iPod Forums at iMore.com
- 12-18-2014, 01:22 AM #3
I jailbreak every iPhone I get. My 6 is currently jail broken. You can download Taig to jailbreak. It's super simple, plug in your iPhone, run the program, and that's it. It'll install Cydia which is like the jailbreak App Store where you find all the tweaks. Check out here or idownloadblog for more info on jailbreaking and tweaks.
- By mrjoeltan in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-15-2014, 09:59 PM
- By unomyname in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-12-2014, 11:25 PM
- By Michaelc136 in forum Jailbreaking, Unlocking, Hacks, Themes & ModsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2014, 12:57 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2014, 03:17 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2014, 09:09 PM