Anyone using Otterbox Defender on 6plus

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have the case made for the 6 Plus. It feels fine in my hand. Fits nice in my pockets. Wrong one for my 6s Plus though.

dfb8085

Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
well I bought the otterbox defender from the att store for the 6 plus and it didnt take me an hour that i figured out it just wasnt for me. Made the 6 plus to hard to even fit in my hand and the buttons were so hard to press that it almost went flying out of my hand.

turbodave38

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Didn't like the otterbox covers on my android phones. They just bulked up the phone way too much! Wouldn't get one for my 6+

missy8787

Apr 20, 2015
Visit site
I stopped using the otterbox case cus of the buttons being hard to push and the screen protector somehow lifted after getting wet from rain and felt to bulky to hold

roughrider123

Aug 26, 2015
Visit site
It is bulky, but I am use to it. I do not drop my devices, however I like the piece of mind of the protection.

I am with you I have a leather case, too slippery. I have the commuter and it's too bulky and finally I have clear case that has a good grip and keeps the phone slim looking but not a huge amount of protection

truetao

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I've got it on my 6 plus. Doesn't impede function, does feel like I'm carrying a slab of lumber. Too big for my pocket. But I've dropped it a couple times and it's pretty much bullet proof.

garyf33

May 6, 2011
Visit site
I have the defender on my 6 plus and love it, I did cut out the built in screen protector and use a zagg glass screen protector. Also have the commuter but the silicone is kind of lose around the volume and switch so I don't use it that much. Don't drop my phone that much but like the added protection.

The belt clip is also nice cause I don't like carrying phones in my pockets.

Devilsden

Sep 10, 2015
Visit site
I have had defender cases on all my phones, I have been going with other cases but just purchased the Otterbox defender case. I like the security of having this case on the phone and while I do not drop my phone a lot i like the having the security of having it on there. My last two cases the first thing I do is remove the plastic screen protector on it. I do not like the way it sits on the phone and the way that it adds a film to the resolution. I do place a tempered glass protector on the screen to protect the screen so the plastic one that is on the otterbox case is not needed.

I too like the belt clip, it is a nice way to carry the phone and frees up my pockets.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77