iPhone 6S plus lifeproof compatible with 6 plus?
Do you guys think that the Lifeproof Fre coming out for the 6S + would fit the normal 6 Plus without any issues?
On their website they have both the nuud and the fre listed as coming soon and I just see way too many bad things about the Nuud for the 6 plus to get it. Hoping that the Fre works fine so I can get that one.
- 09-21-2015, 12:26 PM #2
- 09-22-2015, 10:38 PM #3iMore Nanite
- 1 Posts
Re: iPhone 6S plus lifeproof compatible with 6 plus?
I am curious about this. I have heard most cases will work for both phones. If that's the case, I will buy the Fre. I have the Nuud and I'm not a big fan. I keep it on during the week for work but it goes in another case for the weekend.
- 09-22-2015, 11:08 PM #4
- 09-24-2015, 09:36 AM #5
- By kch50428 in forum iPhoneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2015, 12:03 PM
- By iwicked in forum iCloudReplies: 2Last Post: 09-21-2015, 09:56 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 4Last Post: 09-21-2015, 06:48 PM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2015, 09:30 AM
- By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2015, 08:40 AM