iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Just curious if you forgot about this request? Can you also do this in a Apple Saddle Brown color with a black background? Thanks in advance.

Absolutely not. Have to rebuild it to fit the Plus. Am currently working on it, but this one takes a few hours to build. Probably one of the more complicated walls to do. Hoping to post this afternoon before I go to work. Thanks! :yes::)

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
iPhone 6 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

Absolutely not. Have to rebuild it to fit the Plus. Am currently working on it, but this one takes a few hours to build. Probably one of the more complicated walls to do. Hoping to post this afternoon before I go to work. Thanks! :yes::)

Thank you for putting the time in. 🏽🏽
Do you have any wallpapers to match the Apple Saddle Brown Case?

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Could someone make this red with black ..View attachment 98660

Can you make it Red with Black and Black with Red . Thanks in advance

Here is the first one for the 6 Plus in black/red combination. This is as dark as I can go on the black, as total black makes the effects around the shelve openings impossible to see. Hope you like. Will post more tomorrow. This one is for Standard View. Thank you!

1.jpg

Nutcase4u

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
Hey firedept. I rarely post on forums or websites in general, but wanted to say thanks for all the hard work. You've provided so many people with so many variants of so many wallpapers, all while maintaining a positive attitude (at least in your responses). I even found a number of them I really enjoy, so Thanks!

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Hey firedept. I rarely post on forums or websites in general, but wanted to say thanks for all the hard work. You've provided so many people with so many variants of so many wallpapers, all while maintaining a positive attitude (at least in your responses). I even found a number of them I really enjoy, so Thanks!

Thank you for the very kind comments. Glad you found some you like and can use. Come back every once in awhile as I plan on being here into the future as far as I can see. It has been a very good experience for me and the members are awesome! Again, thank you for the kind comments, they are appreciated.

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Is this thread only for 6 Plus requests?

Yes, for the 6/6s Plus. I would like to try and keep it this way for members looking for Plus wallpapers. I do have a thread for the iPhone 6/6s here if that is in regards to your question. I thank you for your question and hope to see some request in the near future.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711