Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 925 of 1691
Like Tree1618Likes
  1. #901  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Hey FireDept, can you do this in Zoomed effects motion ON for me. Thanks in advance

    ravenseb and donemt like this.
  2. #902  
    ravenseb's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    152 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    And this one as well if possible in zoomed effects
    Spencerdl likes this.
  3. #903  
    SABRIAN70's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    315 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Completely rebuilt this one for you. Let me know if you like or if it needs any changes. Thanks!

    Attachment 104383
    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1459286400.727672.jpg

  4. #904  
    SABRIAN70's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    315 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Completely rebuilt this one for you. Let me know if you like or if it needs any changes. Thanks!

    Attachment 104383
    I was wondering could you make the logo alil smaller too ? Thanks bud !🏻
  5. Thread AuthorThread Author   #905  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by SABRIAN70 View Post
    I was wondering could you make the logo alil smaller too ? Thanks bud !
    Here are a couple options for you to choose from. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg  
    SABRIAN70 and Spencerdl like this.
  6. Thread AuthorThread Author   #906  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Paulisher34 View Post
    Hey Fire, thank you also for searching. I really appreciate it. If you have some time and you're willing to do that for me I would very much appreciate it. Thank you so much!
    Here is one I have made up that is similar. Please let me know if it to you liking or if you would like any changes. I will be happy to do them if needed. Thank you for your patience with this.

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #907  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenseb View Post
    And this one as well if possible in zoomed effects http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016...a000d2e33c.jpg
    Good day sir! I think I have position correct, but could you double check for me before I do the other one. Thanks.

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg
    ravenseb and Spencerdl like this.
  8. #908  
    ravenseb's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    152 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Good day sir! I think I have position correct, but could you double check for me before I do the other one. Thanks.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	125.1 KB 
ID:	104398
    Yes you do. Perfect
    SABRIAN70 likes this.
  9. Thread AuthorThread Author   #909  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by ravenseb View Post
    Yes you do. Perfect
    Thank you for testing it. I think you will find this to be a better fit. I noticed the shelf face could have been a better fit. Would you mind trying this one. Thank you!

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.jpg
    ravenseb and Spencerdl like this.
  10. #910  
    ravenseb's Avatar
    iMore Intermediate

    Posts
    152 Posts

    Default iPhone 6 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Thank you for testing it. I think you will find this to be a better fit. I noticed the shelf face could have been a better fit. Would you mind trying this one. Thank you!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.jpg 
Views:	99 
Size:	125.2 KB 
ID:	104399
    No..thank you.
  11. #911  
    Paulisher34's Avatar
    iMore Newbie

    Posts
    31 Posts

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Here is one I have made up that is similar. Please let me know if it to you liking or if you would like any changes. I will be happy to do them if needed. Thank you for your patience with this.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	139.9 KB 
ID:	104397
    Hey Fire thank you so much for all of your hardwork. I really appreciate it
    Spencerdl likes this.
  12. Thread AuthorThread Author   #912  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Hey FireDept, can you do this in Zoomed effects motion ON for me. Thanks in advance
    Good Morning! Could you please give these a try for fit. I have noticed that since 9.3 update that the position of shelf wallpapers has slightly changed position. I have had to make adjustments for my 6 and from the looks of things I will need to do the same for the Plus. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg  
    Spencerdl and ravenseb like this.
  13. #913  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Good Morning! Could you please give these a try for fit. I have noticed that since 9.3 update that the position of shelf wallpapers has slightly changed position. I have had to make adjustments for my 6 and from the looks of things I will need to do the same for the Plus. Thanks!
    Fits perfectly. I haven't noticed a slight change in my shelf wallpapers since 9.3 update on my 6s Plus. Looks the same in Zoomed effects.

    ravenseb likes this.
  14. #914  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    FireDept you right. It is a little off. Humm



  15. Thread AuthorThread Author   #915  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    FireDept you right. It is a little off. Humm
    Not sure what happened with 9.3, but seems Apple has changed the position of where a Lockscreen and Homescreen fit for position. I use shelves and app holders for my homescreen and had to adjust them slightly downward to make them fit properly again. Curious as to why Apple would have done that though. Looks Like I could be doing some adjustments for members that use shelf walls. Happy to do them!
    ravenseb and Spencerdl like this.
  16. #916  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Not sure what happened with 9.3, but seems Apple has changed the position of where a Lockscreen and Homescreen fit for position. I use shelves and app holders for my homescreen and had to adjust them slightly downward to make them fit properly again. Curious as to why Apple would have done that though. Looks Like I could be doing some adjustments for members that use shelf walls. Happy to do them!
    Thanks FireDept. I will have a lot of requests. LOL. I luv me some shelf wallpapers
  17. #917  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Fire, can I get this in 6s Plus size, PUUUULLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE

    iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-recode_2016-apr-01.jpg
    SABRIAN70 and ladyc0524 like this.
  18. Thread AuthorThread Author   #918  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Thanks FireDept. I will have a lot of requests. LOL. I luv me some shelf wallpapers
    Thought I would try posting it here for you. Let me know if you can grab it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-9.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.
  19. #919  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Thought I would try posting it here for you. Let me know if you can grab it.
    Yes, thank you.
  20. Thread AuthorThread Author   #920  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Fire, can I get this in 6s Plus size, PUUUULLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE
    Ah, since you asked so nicely! Here it is in three different size options for you. Thank you sir!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1a.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2.png   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3.png  
    bamf-hacker and Spencerdl like this.
  21. Thread AuthorThread Author   #921  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Yes, thank you.
    Okay sir, I have got them all done. I have modified the red colour for you and have given you two options for the black version. Please let me know if you would like anything changed. Happy to do it. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-1.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-2a.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-3a.jpg   iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread-4.jpg  
    Spencerdl likes this.
  22. #922  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by firedept10 View Post
    Okay sir, I have got them all done. I have modified the red colour for you and have given you two options for the black version. Please let me know if you would like anything changed. Happy to do it. Thanks!
    Awesome. Thank you Sir
    firedept10 likes this.
  23. Thread AuthorThread Author   #923  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Spencerdl View Post
    Awesome. Thank you Sir
    You're welcome!
    Spencerdl likes this.
  24. #924  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Thank you
    firedept10 likes this.
  25. Thread AuthorThread Author   #925  

    Default re: iPhone 6/6s/7 Plus Wallpaper Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by bamf-hacker View Post
    Thank you
    You're welcome sir!
Page 37 of 68 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Win new iPhone 7 and Apple Watch 2 accessories from Pad and Quill!
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 06:27 PM
  2. Tmobile iPhone 7 not compatible with cdma.
    By krazyatom in forum iPhone 7
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 05:31 PM
  3. Apple Talk 12: The media is the iPhone message
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:40 PM
  4. Why they haven't make 32gb,128gb iPhone 7 in jet black ?
    By badboydre in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:32 PM
  5. Shoot for the moon with these lunar wallpapers
    By iMore.com in forum iMore.com News Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-09-2016, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions