Can anyone recommend Portable Charger?

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Looking for a iPhone 6 Plus compatible portable charger.

Have a Halo that I have been using but it only allows for one charge.

Looking for something that I can charge over night and then recharge phone with on the go while using lightning cable.

Thanks

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I bought one off Amazon a couple of months ago for $35 that works great and charges two devices at a time.

I'll get the info on it tomorrow when I grab it at work and post it here.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks. I am going out of town on Saturday for awhile so I am trying to find one to grab before I leave. I am in Canada so looking at Best Buy, Future Shop or Apple Store

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Avmsam, does that Anker model charge by plugging into a wall outlet? Don't see a wall connection on unit in pics and I don't want one that I need to plug into my computer to recharge.

Thanks

avmsam

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
It comes with a micro-usb cable. You can plug it into whatever you want to recharge it. It doesn't include a wall block charger. But you could use one from your iPhone or any usb block charger. It has a massive 13000mah battery so charging it via a laptop would probably take a long time.

Amazon Canada has it for $36 CAD and qualifies for free shipping.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey Avmsam,

Sorry for all the questions. so I would take my iPhone's cable and wall charger and then use it to charge this unit? How would that work? Just so I am clear on it.

Thanks

clybonic

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
I recommend this isound power max..i honestly didnt know at&t sells it..but i bought mine on ebay..it comes with a 16,000mah battery w/ 5 usb ports to charge all your devices. This battery pack saved me alot when I had my iphone 5. iMoreAppImg_20141210_211915.jpg

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey Avmsam,

Sorry for all the questions. so I would take my iPhone's cable and wall charger and then use it to charge this unit? How would that work? Just so I am clear on it.

Thanks

You charge the external battery by connecting the supplied micro - regular usb cable. The micro end goes in the battery and the regular usb end goes into the apple usb wall charger or equivalent. Once charged, you use you regular iPhone charging cable and connect the lightning end to the phone and the usb end to one of the usb connections on the battery.

Hope this helps.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Most external portable batteries operate with usb cables. It gives you the flexibility of charging the battery off your Apple charger or other usb charger or a usb capable device, such as a computer, etc.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2