Gold, Gray, or Silver?

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I ended up with a gold one for the exact same reason, and figure since it will be in a case all the time anyway it's ok. I must say I kinda dig the color around the home button on the gold.

Sent from my shiny new iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

Yeah that's true,except one case I bought is clear so I can see the color lol but yeah me too! coming from a 5 there wasn't any rim around the power button so I was really happy about that really small feature lol

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I know some people said the gold this year is a little rosy. Here's a comparison between my rose gold watch and the gold of a 6+

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411798043.443776.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411798057.344258.jpg

(Don't worry, there's a plastic barrier between the two)

Sent from my shiny new iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk

plantemichel

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
The More i see it the more I hate those 2 new iPhones I would have preferred a new iPhone like the 5S for the shape but bigger. Apple is far from the Heritage left by Steve Jobs I do miss that guy. Apple please don't be another Samsung Please

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk

klcrow8690

Sep 19, 2010
Visit site
I got the gold. Last year with the 5S, I thought it looked tacky and I wasn't too keen on it. But it slowly grew on me. I was still undecided between gold and silver, and my wife thought the gold looked better. Sure enough, she was right. I really like it!

bembol

Trusted Member
Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Finally got my Plus in Space Grey. I wanted 128GB. I couldn't wait and I figured I'm not going to keep it anyways.

I'm just an addict and want to play with it for a few weeks.

tapatalk LG pro D852

Chief G-Hawk

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I had a launch day iPhone 6 Plus in Gold 128 GB. Had some cosmetic defects, thought of getting replaced through the Genius bar, but opted not to, since if you do a get a replacement unit, you can't do a return (of course some apple employee can make an exception).

So today at 6 pm, I checked istocknow.com. It showed that the Gold iPhone 6 Plus 128 GB was in stock. So I went ahead and went to the Apple store and got my iPhone 6 Plus exchanged. Very happy. No yellow tints, no cosmetic defects, no dead pixel, no light bleed. Everything is just perfect. But of course, it extended my 14 day return again.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2