UGH! Big Red screwed up my order!

decypher44

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my 64GB SG iPhone 6 Plus (whoa, that's a mouthful!) at midnight on the 12th. The telesales guy promised my phone would be delivered on the 19th. Email came and said 10/7. OK. Different, but acceptable. Whatever.

However, my order status never changed and nobody at telesales or Corporate could see anything about my order. Nobody. I called and emailed several times. Nobody had an answer.

Then, this morning, the original salesman called. He said IT found that there was a glitch with their payment processing. Why it took a week to figure that out, I don't know. Well, they had to cancel my order this morning and set up a new order. Email came saying delivery date of 11/4. Not too good. He told me that his manager is to call me in 1 hour and set it up so it will be sent to me tomorrow. Apparently, they set aside extra units for emergency cases or screwups.

I'm not exactly hopeful it's going to work out, but we'll see. I already took the day off tomorrow to get everything activated and set up. I mean, I knew there was a risk in not getting it, so just a plain 3-day weekend works, too!

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I had a similar situation where apple itself cancelled my order because att didn't contact them in 24 hours saying that i was eligible for an upgrade. So I feel u....

Hopefully it's gonna be ok with u. At least u have a hope. My only hope is stay in line tonight till tomorrow to see if I can get the iphone plus I want.

Sorry :-/

decypher44

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
Update #2 - Got my tracking number from FedEx. Yay! However, this was a bad experience, overall. It was a week of them not having any data, to the shipment date changing 3 times today.

Now to sit and wait tomorrow!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2