Continious disconnects from wifi

UncL

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
Hi there, i got a weird problem with my phone, which disconnects from wifi at random times. Tried many ways to fix it by googling for a solution, but nothing helped. I start wondering if it may be a hardware problem. I have updated to ios 9.2.Any help is appreciated

Wotchered

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
This happens quite regularly as far as I can tell by reading posts here , it's happened to me on two separate occasions ( spaced by several updates ) Both times the problem eventually sorted itself out. I firmly believe this to be a software problem , otherwise it wouldn't have fixed itself. Give it time before getting too upset about it, maybe re-boot a couple of times ?

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
Does it disconnects randomly from all Wi-Fi networks or from your particular Wi-Fi network? If the latter, try resetting or rebooting your wireless router and change the frequency channel.

UncL

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
It disconnects from all networks. I haveno clue what might cause the problem, as i've tried every possible "solution". The only thing i didnt tried yet is to reset the phone and rollback to ios 8.

MrMike6by9

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
The airport utility app has wifi scanning built in. You can do a scan to see what networks and channels are nearby that might be in conflict with yours. You can see names, channels, and signal strengths. You don't need to have an Airport to download the free tool.
YMMV

PS - you might also want to pair down your known joined networks that you device auto connects to see if there are patterns.

UncL

Dec 13, 2015
Visit site
It just completely disconnects,and auto connecting sometimes unsuccesfully. No idea what is really going on, but it getting on my nerves

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711