Should I get the iPhone 5S now or wait?

allensize04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
I had a 4s that i gave to my wife because she needed a new phone. so now I am sporting a droid razr maxx. I am due for a new phone, but i can't decide to wait or get the 5s.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
I like my 5s. I think it's a really great device. The 6 will probably be good too but I'm anticipating a bigger screen. It would be a bad thing for me but that might be a good thing for you....

Sent from my something or another on Tapatalk.

Metro1088

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The S iPhones are an easy recommendation. The iPhone 5s is refined, works great and if tradition continues, it's going to have four years of software updates. S versions also tend to perform better with software updates.

Keep in mind the iPhone 6 will be a first generation device. They tend to have certain flaws that get fixed in the next generation. I always recommend the S versions for that.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
5S is a damn good device...has a lot of features and will remain relevant for quite a while. If you need something now, I would say go for it...because you still have about 7-8 months before a new iPhone variant hits the market.

Jaguarr40

Jan 14, 2011
Visit site
The 5S is one hell of a good device to pass up especially with what I feel to be the best OS to date along with tremendous battery life. Yes I am biased and will be that way for the next 2 years of my contract but I don't mind. Play with it in a store and judge for yourself and take your time with it.

elvisx77

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
Since you were using 4s before, my suggestion is to go for the 5s. It will be a big change for you.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using iMore Forums mobile app

Tpence2177

Trusted Member
Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I vote 5s as well I just switched from a galaxy s3 and the smaller screen is a blessing to me lol I wanted to go ahead and get the 5s cause I didn't want a larger screen. I hope the keep the 4" screen or close to it for a long time.

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk

meashishnd

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
if you are able to control your self to get new iPhone than wait 4 an amazing futures all new iPhone 6 & if u can't than juzt get 5S without any wait its superb smart iPhone.

swarlos

Trusted Member
Jun 24, 2012
Visit site
Get the 5s now, keep in mint condition then sell and upgrade to the 6. What I do to get my new iPhone every time LOL.

Carried by a raven from the Wall.

Donnie Smith

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
I'd go big and get the 64gb 5s, that way if you want the 6 when it comes out (hopefully you keep the 5s in great condition) you can trade it in and pay hardly anything for the 6. But if you don't like the 6 you'll have a great phone with tons of storage that should keep you happy til the next release or possibly even your full contract. I got the space gray 64gb, I LOVE IT, and I can honestly say that if I don't like the design of the 6, i'll definitely be happy with my 5s until either the next iPhone(or android if anything worth it comes out) or until my contract ends....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2