How iPhone 5s Sprint unlock

JakePleasants

Jan 20, 2011
Visit site
do will find in the near future one method?

The unfortunate truth that none of us want to tell you is that you're essentially screwed. Living outside of America, you've got about a 0% chance that Sprint will unlock it for you and the 3rd-party solutions don't seem feasible. Sorry, but you've got a really beautifully made paperweight.

haqverdiyevm

Feb 9, 2014
Visit site
The unfortunate truth that none of us want to tell you is that you're essentially screwed. Living outside of America, you've got about a 0% chance that Sprint will unlock it for you and the 3rd-party solutions don't seem feasible. Sorry, but you've got a really beautifully made paperweight.

Do not ever hope?

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
The Sprint iPhone likely can never be unlocked unless Sprint does it.... If there eventually is a way, we will all find out pretty quick I think.

Sent from my something or another on Tapatalk.

whiteltng

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
CDMA phones DO use SIM cards to access the LTE network. This is why all LTE capable CDMA phones now have SIM card slots.

This is also why the current iPads will work on GSM/CDMA networks just by swapping sims.

Wrong, I have a Galaxy S3 on Sprint with LTE and no sim card.

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site

Most of the newer 4G LTE phones on Sprint have UICC chips, they aren't quite SIM cards though. They are only used to get the LTE service. Even if you unlock the device, it still can't use GSM locally. Some don't have the hardware to do actual GSM at all.

Sent from my electronic device using Tapatalk.

LordLugard

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site

You are actually the wrong one. The Sprint S3 has an embedded non-removable SIM card for LTE access inside the phone. Go to Settings, About Phone and see your ESN/MEID, embedded ICCiD (SIM Card) number amongst other info.

Hendet

Mar 15, 2014
Visit site
I?m also interested about unlock an iPhone 5s Sprint (EEUU)

Anybody can help

Last edited by a moderator:

bxnextel86

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site
I believe that by February 11 2015. Sprint has to unlock iphone or any phone. To be used here in the us.

Sprint?s unlocking policy appears to apply only to postpaid customers. I am a prepaid customer. Am I eligible to have my device unlocked?
Neither Sprint nor its prepaid affiliates (Virgin Mobile, Boost Mobile, and Assurance Wireless) currently unlock devices for prepaid customers. However, in accordance with the Unlocking Commitment, Sprint and its prepaid affiliates are working to create new policies and procedures in order to unlock prepaid devices, or to provide the information necessary to unlock the devices, after certain eligibility requirements to be established are met. Consistent with the Unlocking Commitment, Sprint and its prepaid affiliates will implement these new policies and procedures no later than February 11, 2015.

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2