Can't delete photos synced through iTunes
Not sure if this is the right place to post this, so I am posting in a few different forums...I have a folder in my photos that contain a bunch of old photos from my computer. That folder was originally added to the phone using iTunes. The problem is that I can't delete any of those photos from the phone and when I plug the phone into iTunes and select the photo section there is no option to unselect that folder before syncing the phone. The phone is running out of space and I need to be able to remove that folder without deleting all the photos on the phone. Can anyone help? Thanks!
- 01-31-2016, 06:39 PM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2016, 07:05 PM
- By imwjl in forum iPhone Apps & GamesReplies: 6Last Post: 03-19-2016, 10:54 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2016, 06:31 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iCloudReplies: 1Last Post: 01-31-2016, 06:26 PM
- By iMore Question in forum iPadReplies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2016, 01:25 PM