iPhone 5 earpiece replaced, still not working
Hi, I have an iPhone 5 and the earpiece wasn't working unless I pressed really hard next to the earpiece. I thought it was a problem with the earpiece, so I replaced it with a new one, but it still has the same issue. I am assuming it is some sort of problem with the contact or maybe one of the flex cables going bad. Has anybody had this problem? What can I do to fix this? Thanks!
- 03-26-2015, 11:42 AM #2
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 10-12-2015, 02:12 PM
- By carlosrdd in forum iPhone 6Replies: 13Last Post: 04-15-2015, 05:39 AM
- By iMore Question in forum iPhone 5Replies: 2Last Post: 03-26-2015, 11:02 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2015, 03:16 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Apple HardwareReplies: 1Last Post: 03-25-2015, 01:21 PM