Replacement phone question
Hi all, I had my iphone 5 replaced in sept 2013 and in a week a so I'm due an upgrade,
When I took the contract out I was with EE in the uk had my phone replaced by Apple in an Apple Store due to a faulty lock button, what I would like to know, is the replacement phone locked to a carrier or is it unlocked?
- 10-18-2014, 02:29 PM #2
- 10-18-2014, 09:25 PM #4
- 10-18-2014, 09:44 PM #5
Re: Replacement phone question
If the phone that was replaced was factory unlocked, it will be replaced with an unlocked phone. If it was unlocked after the fact via your wireless provider or a third party unlocking service, you will get a locked phone as a replacement.
- By OBF in forum iPhone 6 PlusReplies: 4Last Post: 10-18-2014, 05:04 PM
- By Airbrushkid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-18-2014, 12:36 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-18-2014, 07:13 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 10:34 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-17-2014, 05:49 PM