Witw! I've never seen this before!

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I deleted some pics & vids off my full camera roll so I was able to update. I looked down at my phone and it wouldn't wake up. I knew it was fully charged. I plugged it into the wall and saw this! ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1410555457.424282.jpg

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Yay aaaaaaand my phone has the sleep/wake issue & I hadn't gone to the Apple store....it's switched off when it's not plugged in...but is there anything else I can do besides reload the iOS? Thanks for the super fast reply!

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
It's in recovery mode. Connect it to your computer, open up iTunes and see if iTunes can kick it out of recovery mode before detecting it. If you do get the message from iTunes "iTunes detect your iPhone in recovery mode" then you will need to restore the iOS. Update your iTunes to the latest version to avoid restoration error messages from iTunes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blessed2bamommie

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I did actually update iTunes the other day when I had my PC on. Sooooo....what's it really mean when I restore the iOS? Sounds drastic. And I could kick myself I broke the first rule and didn't back up before I started!

Ariel Babalao

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Restore the iOS is to put the iOS in a brand new state, as if you just open it from it box for the first time.
Since you didn't perform the backup of your iPad, you are going to start from scratch again. But iTunes use to perform an auto backup each time you connect the device to your computer and open up iTunes, if you have not turn off auto backup, and you frequently use to connect your device to iTunes, then chances are that there will be a backup of your device in iTunes.
Now connect your device and perform the restore, let it finish the restore till you see iTunes asking you to set the device as a new one or to restore a backup (if there are backups within iTunes of course) then chose your most recent backup and restore the backup into your device. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2