Love  customer service

dmt316

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
I got the 5s and gave my brother the iPhone 5. He was noticing a dark spot on photos he was taking. The phone was just about 2 weeks over the 1 year warranty. I told him to take it to the apple store and patient and honest with them and they may swap you out.

He was told to call apple care and speak I them. He did so and they said since he was just over 1 year they would do a warranty swap for him. They created a case and about a half hour leather he walked out of the  store with a new(ish) phone.

Who else would have done that??

Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
When I had my polycarb macbook, the plastic around the screen kept cracking from use, so they swapped it out for free, just because. They're awesome.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
That is one of the things that turned me into an Apple fan. I was reminded of it recently when my daughters 4S had an issue. The customer service is top notch. Apple makes great products and then when something does go wrong they back them up. At least that is what I have seen among family and friends. When a company does that right thing it makes you want to buy from them. So rare to see that these days.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
I like hearing stories like this....confidence level about a "new" smartphone company for ME keeps getting better and better. Thanks OP for the story

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2