Love customer service
I got the 5s and gave my brother the iPhone 5. He was noticing a dark spot on photos he was taking. The phone was just about 2 weeks over the 1 year warranty. I told him to take it to the apple store and patient and honest with them and they may swap you out.
He was told to call apple care and speak I them. He did so and they said since he was just over 1 year they would do a warranty swap for him. They created a case and about a half hour leather he walked out of the store with a new(ish) phone.
Who else would have done that??
Sent from my iPhone using iMore Forums mobile app
- 10-03-2013, 07:40 PM #2
- 10-03-2013, 07:40 PM #3
- 10-04-2013, 01:25 PM #4
Re: Love customer service
That is one of the things that turned me into an Apple fan. I was reminded of it recently when my daughters 4S had an issue. The customer service is top notch. Apple makes great products and then when something does go wrong they back them up. At least that is what I have seen among family and friends. When a company does that right thing it makes you want to buy from them. So rare to see that these days.
- 10-05-2013, 01:34 PM #5
- 10-05-2013, 02:18 PM #6
- 10-10-2013, 03:30 PM #7
- 10-10-2013, 03:51 PM #8
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 04:16 AM
- By Wreckus in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-03-2013, 11:13 PM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-03-2013, 07:33 AM
- By iMore Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 10-01-2013, 12:14 PM
- By yaynative in forum iOS 7Replies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2013, 08:21 PM