iTools not working for iOS 7?

yungboi

Apr 12, 2013
Visit site
I tried using iTools for photo albums and ringtones and to edit songs but none if that is not working. It was working fine for iOS 6. Does anyone know why it not working or have anyone realized that yet ? It used to work great when my iPhone 5 was on iOS 6.

Fausty82

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I tried using iTools for photo albums and ringtones and to edit songs but none if that is not working. It was working fine for iOS 6. Does anyone know why it not working or have anyone realized that yet ? It used to work great when my iPhone 5 was on iOS 6.

Not familiar with that app... but you have to understand that Apple has changed up some internals as well as a new paint job on iOS. It’s incumbent on the app developer to update his offerings to be compatible. I’d definitely contact the developer about this issue.

BTW, stuff like this is the REAL purpose of the iOS betas... to allow developers to update and test their apps... it’s really not just to give anxious fanboys an early look at it.

Qeisar

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
The develpers of iTools did not yet release an english version compatible with IOS7. There is only a chinese version of iTools that is compatible with the IOS7 beta.
i think it is a matter of time before they make the english version available.
source: their chinese website translated via chrome.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janikhan1234